Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Still Kickin'

Hey guys!

As you've probably noticed, things here have slowed down a bit after the Holiday World announcement.  As it often does, life tends to get in the way and priorities have to be shuffled around, and that's why the blog has been put on the back burner for now.

But fear not!  I have a lot of things planned for your off-season reading such as 2015 attraction previews, plenty of news, and maybe even a trip report or two that I never got around to posting.  If you have any topics you'd like be to write about, feel free to leave a comment here or send an email to amusementparksblog@gmail.com.  Don't forget to follow us on Twitter as well @ParksBlog.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Nathan Long! I am very eager to know about all travel news and attractions of 2015 because I am a tourist and visiting all around the world has become my passion. It gives me the new strength and enthusiasm to live my life freely and full zeal and zest. In this way I got a bundle of information about different places, their traditions and culture. Next month I have a plan of bus tours to Canada with my family. I am sure it would be a terrific trip for us. I am very excited for it especially the Niagara Falls. It is one of my most favorite places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adventure Park contains nested natural good looks inside the read of ride cowl

    ReplyDelete